- All booking and location information is kept strictly confidential during your stay. (Your privacy is as important to us as the quality of the recordings.)
- We recommend booking well in advance to ensure the studio, your location of choice, and any other special needs or services you may require are available.
- To confirm a booking, a 50% deposit is required before the project start date. The balance to be paid in full on arrival, and any additional costs incurred to be paid before the end of the last day’s session.
- All recorded material remains property of SMP until the balance is paid in full. This applies to all clients.
- Cheques and wire transfers to “Sound Music Productions” are accepted by prior arrangement. Cash is also accepted.
- Deposits are non refundable. However, if circumstances force you to cancel your dates, we will reschedule as soon as possible. (Additional costs may apply if dates are moved.)
- We are not responsible for damage to recorded data. We are not liable for damage to persons or property while at the studio or on locations. The client will pay for all breakages and/or damages that may occur to equipment or rental properties.
All info subject to change without notice.